American Airlines is happy to announce that Jack the Cat has been found safe and well at JFK airport. American’s team of airport employees have been focused on the search effort since Jack escaped on August 25, 2011. Jack was found in the customs room and was immediately taken by AA team members to the airport vet service, VetPort, where a microchip scan confirmed that the cat is indeed Jack. VetPort has advised that Jack is healthy, safe and well.
Read more about this update by clicking on the link above! And then sit and wait to get confirmation from Jack’s mom on her page: Jack the Cat is Lost in AA Baggage at JFK.
- Jack The Cat is Lost in AA Baggage at JFK (kissbeep.wordpress.com)
- Jack the cat supporters will boycott American Airlines until it finds missing pet (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- ‘Jack the Cat’ Awareness Day at JFK (abcnews.go.com)
- Where’s Jack? Nearly Two Months Later, Cat Still Missing At Kennedy Airport (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Lost Cat Spells PR Nightmare for AA (prblognews.com)
- American Airlines Gets A Lashing On Facebook, Twitter After Losing Cat In JFK (newyork.cbslocal.com)