It’s easy and will take you only a couple of minutes! PLUS, if you follow the instructions, you will help Morton’s Salt to donate another dollar to the ASPCA!!! Thanks, Fidose of Reality, for parntering on this contest to spread awareness about pet safety this winter!
Get Dogs Ready for Winter Contest Giveaway: Enter to win
Posted on October 29th, 2011 by Carol Bryant in Contests
It’s is October and my dog’s Halloween party was canceled because of (rat tat tat tat, drumroll,) SNOW!!
Once my moaning and groaning settled down, I remembered the one light I have in this darkness of disappoint: The Morton Salt’s Safe-T-Pet ice melt sitting in my garage waiting to be used. Of course, I planned to get this safe-for-animals product out in a few months, certainly not when snow was falling on my pumpkin and scarecrow decorations.
Here at Fidose of Reality we want to share in the preparation for winter. We were surprised this weekend, so we are passing on the surprise to our readers. Watch the video below and then scroll down to enter and win a super pack of goodies from Morton and FidoseofReality.com!
We’ve been sharing that this winter, in order to keep pets safe, the company that makes table salt, Morton’s, now has ventured into the dog market in a very SALT-FREE way! Morton Salt’sSafe-T-Pet® ice melt is sponsoring a public service campaign that culminates on Dec. 22, 2011, with “National Keep Pets Safe in Winter Day” in support of the ASPCA® (The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals®). The campaign is focused on increasing awareness of pet safety during winter months which can be dangerous on our four-legged friends.
For every unique “like” received on the Morton’s Safe-T-Pet Facebook page between October 1, 2011 and January 31, 2012, Morton will donate an additional $1 to the ASPCA (up to $75,000 in total donations)!!!
We ask that you go to the Morton Facebook page, and post “Fidose of Reality sent me.” Then come back and comment below one way you are going to help keep your dog safe, warm and protected this winter. That’s it.
Of all the entries received, Fidose of Reality will give away a “Get Fido Ready for Winter” kit just for paw-ticipating!
(BTW if you entered here THIS CONTEST LINK: you can enter again now! Yayhoo!)
Here’s what you get:
- A mini Safe-T-Pet jug of Morton’s Safe-T-Pet ice melt
- Morton fleece stadium blanket (with embroidered logo!)
- Ice scraper
- Retractable dog leash
Rules and Regulations of the Contest:
No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. Just follow the Official Rules below for all the details.
1. Can I Participate? This contest is open to all residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and Canada who are eighteen (18) years or older as of 10/29/11, except as provided in Paragraph 6 below.
2. How Do I Enter? The contest begins immediately (as well as those who entered already) and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on 12/22/11.
3. What Can I Win? Winter Safety Kit noted above.
4. How Do I Win? Winners will be selected by Fidose of Reality staff within several days of contest ending. All expenses and incidentals not mentioned above are the responsibility of the winners. No substitution or transfer of prize or cash redemption is permitted, but Fidose of Reality and/or sponsors may, at its option, substitute cash value or another prize it believes is of equal or greater value. Taxes are the responsibility of each winner. Odds of winning each prize will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded.
5. How Do I Find Out If I Won? Prize winners will be notified by within approximately 5 days after the date of the drawing. If a potential winner declines to accept the prize, forfeits the prize, has violated any contest rule, does not respond to award notification by the date listed on notification, or is found to be ineligible, the winner will be disqualified. Winners hereby release Fidose of Reality and sponsors and its employees, affiliates, agents, and representatives from all liability and responsibility of any kind which is related in any way to the prize (including without limitation any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) and consent to the use of their names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Prize winners may be required to sign a Liability/Publicity Release.
6. Who Cannot Participate? Employees of Fidose of Reality and sponsors and their immediate families, and persons living in the same household as such employees, and persons associated with Fidose of Reality and sponsor advertising and promotion agencies.
7. General Conditions. Open to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia and Canada. Void where prohibited by law. This contest is subject to all applicable Federal, State and local laws and regulations. By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Fidose of Reality and sponsors, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects.
8. How Do I Obtain a Winners List? Winner will be announced on the blog on date indicated.
9. How Will Disputes Be Handled? Each entrant agrees that: A. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved by binding arbitration. If the parties cannot agree on an arbitrator, each party shall select one arbitrator and both arbitrators shall then select a third. The third arbitrator so selected shall arbitrate said dispute. The arbitration shall be governed by the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in force and effect; B. Any and all claims, judgments, damages and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and C. Under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages (other than actual out-of-pocket expenses), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. D. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Fidose of Reality and sponsors in connection with this contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Pennsylvania.
10. Who Is The Sponsor Of This Contest? This promotion is sponsored by Fidose of Reality and Morton. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel this contest at any time and substitute another in its place.